$5 dollar non-phone line charge?

If the 722 is your only dual tuner receiver, the $5 non-phone line charge is waived on the first dual tuner receiver as of last February.

That's what they claim, but I've seen several people here claiming experiences to the contrary. Most recently, someone said that it was only waived if you subscribed to locals, which makes no sense whatsoever. But then, having the fee for a dual-tuner receiver in the first place made no sense whatsoever, since the tuners couldn't possibly be in two different locations! Dish's billing software and everyone responsible for it need to be flushed and replaced.

you either need a homeplug adapte to share broadband connectionr or each receiver will need to be connected individually to your router.

then whats the purpose of dishcom? both receivers find one another. both roo numbers appear on both screens.

honestly my knowledge is obsolete

If the 722 is your only dual tuner receiver, the $5 non-phone line charge is waived on the first dual tuner receiver as of last February.

I have ONLY ONE 722 in the house. I am not planning on adding any more receivers. I only just have the 722 dvr receiver. No more receivers will be added in this house..ever. So, pulling the phone line will be fine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)