5 Free Disc Offer

Pretty much what I heard as well. I guess we could try Mr. Erickson's number and see if we get the same operators---and the same story.

I called about two weeks ago. They had a hard time finding me in the system. I think the had my zip code wrong. I called again today and they still hadn't fixed the zip code. I'll probably never see those movies.

I called about two weeks ago. They had a hard time finding me in the system. I think the had my zip code wrong. I called again today and they still hadn't fixed the zip code. I'll probably never see those movies.

That would suck - I feel for you guys... I was actually pleasantly surprised at how fast I got my 5 free HD-DVD's from the $98 sale - took right at two months.

Unfortunately, I got my PS3 too early to get 5 free Blu-Ray's...

Now this is weird. this time when I called the number I listed---the one on the tracking site it told me to call 1 800 598 9671 (mr erickson's number) and the gentleman on the phone told me that my movies shipped yesterday (the movies are in the mai)

BTW the tracking site still has no record of my request. So try the phone number.

Sweet! Just called that number again and the guy said my movies shipped out on the 7th. Dunno what was up with that lady i talked to yesterday. Somehow she knew my address without me telling her then she said they never got my rebate form. Oh well, at least they are on their way.

I am on the phone (3rd try) with the rebate center (800-598-9671). The hold times are infinite!
The offer says it must be postmarked before 02/29/08, so technically I could resubmit, HOWEVER, the original UPC is a requirement. I am hoping they will make notes and accept it. This is so bogus.... I'll post with my results. I don't understand how mine was "not received"..? The conspiracy theorist in me says someone hijacked mine for themselves (at the rebate center)... Doht!

OK! I got through after holding for 20 minutes this time. The girl that answered was very pleasant. She said they actually DID receive my rebate and that it just shipped today! Now, I think that is a pat answer, but I am glad she said it was received anyway. It seems that maybe it was in a holding pattern and my call verified the info so they could send it...? Doesn't matter as long as I get the discs! :)
She also told me that I cannot check for the rebate status online. The URL is for a different rebate. Mine was the Blu-Ray Holiday offer through Best Buy.
So, apparenly no consipracy! hehe