5 lnb not instaled- what am i missing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes. Possibly you may not be getting SD locals (some of these are on 119 or 72.5, depending on location). However, 3 LNB dishes aren't being installed in the areas that need 119 and a separate dish is required for 72.5 until they all get moved to another satellite.

I am in the Raleigh, NC area and checked my locals before he left. He told me I would only need the 5 lnb for foreign programming (which I don't). Just wanted to make sure he was right that I will get all national channels, now and future.

The only thing you're missing is international programming, which is a special subscription anyway.

If youve got the slimline swm it is a 5 lnb. it just looks like 3. the third that your seeing that looks bigger actually has 2 inside it
Mine only has what looks like one lnb in the center. If it were 5 it would have one more lnb on each side of the one I have.

Mine only has what looks like one lnb in the center. If it were 5 it would have one more lnb on each side of the one I have.

Yes, you have the SL3.....slimline with 3-lnbs

Raleigh uses the 3lnb nothing to this area comes off the 110/119 except foreign programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.