any word on Super Fan yet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
From what I remember, super fan was included with EI this year. Is D* planning to do the same with ST or have no details been revealed yet? Super fan is a huge rip off, I shouldn't have to pay $100 extra to get the ST games in HD:rolleyes:

From what I remember, super fan was included with EI this year. Is D* planning to do the same with ST or have no details been revealed yet? Super fan is a huge rip off, I shouldn't have to pay $100 extra to get the ST games in HD:rolleyes:

SF will not be included in the ST at least not this year, it's already being billed this year in most ST early renewals.

Jimbo

It is worth it for the HD, but I shouldn't be charged $100 for it

Well, we all think it should be free, but it's not, so we pay.

Eventually it will be part of the ST and we'll pay more for the ST, then those without HD sets will be pissed about paying the ST price without having the ability to rec. the HD portion.

Well, we all think it should be free, but it's not, so we pay.

Eventually it will be part of the ST and we'll pay more for the ST, then those without HD sets will be pissed about paying the ST price without having the ability to rec. the HD portion.
Any word on pricing yet for this year then? This will be my first year with D*, trying to determine if I am going to pay for ST or not

Any word on pricing yet for this year then? This will be my first year with D*, trying to determine if I am going to pay for ST or not

It will remain at $ 100 just like every year.
Always call when you add it, sometimes you can get it cheaper or free IF your lucky.

I've had to pay for it most years, I think one year they threw it in for me, last year they gave it to me for like 2/3rds price (33% Off)
The rest I've paid for ...

Jimbo

Will they give it to me free if I call in and order it when I get D*?

Will they give it to me free if I call in and order it when I get D*?

Seeing your not a D* sub, I doubt that they will give it to you free, but you never know, we cannot truthfully answer this question as everyone is different.

You or someone else may get it free, I may not, just depends.
If they were going to do that, you would think they would do it for the loyal subs first. Ones that have had ST since they came on board, vs new subs.
Then again, they often offer the NEW subs the best deals and don't do as much for the existing subs, so ya never know.

Jimbo

Seeing your not a D* sub, I doubt that they will give it to you free, but you never know, we cannot truthfully answer this question as everyone is different.

You or someone else may get it free, I may not, just depends.
If they were going to do that, you would think they would do it for the loyal subs first. Ones that have had ST since they came on board, vs new subs.
Then again, they often offer the NEW subs the best deals and don't do as much for the existing subs, so ya never know.

Jimbo
Thats why you gotta love new subs ;)

Is that the case with D*? This will be my second time jumping ship with E* :p

It was ALWAYS the rule, for the longest time, it could have changed when the company was sold, but maybe not, it use to be that way for sure, therefore those looking to come back would not get the New sub promos as they had already had them once.
Some will put it in thier wifes name the second time around, sometimes they keep track of address and still won't allow it, other time they will.

I don't know for sure if they stand by the Once a sub rule anymore, but I know they did for sure for a long time.

Oh, I thought you were implying that once you became a D* sub you never wanted to leave lol

SF will not be included in the ST at least not this year, it's already being billed this year in most ST early renewals.

Jimbo

It still shows on my setup and I have not been billed. The pricing still show what I got last year. Promo deal for st and free sf.

I thought the renewal didn't start until closer to the season.

Last time I checked we already pay a fee to get channels in HD. SF fee is a ripoff.

The HD isn't a rip off, but the paying extra is ....
The reason it's still being charged is because people still buy it.
If everyone said NO to paying extra for it, they would change the policy, but we know not everyone can/will do that.

However awhile back we all let D* know what we thought about it and they gave us the next year for free :)

Jimbo

It still shows on my setup and I have not been billed. The pricing still show what I got last year. Promo deal for st and free sf.

I thought the renewal didn't start until closer to the season.

Well, I think it depends on what deal your on .... maybe what you did last year.
I know I am being billed monthly for it already.

I know if you ask about it this early they will tell you it's too soon in the year for it to show on thier computers.

Jimbo

I had the superfan last year and it doesn't appear on my first bill for this year.

MLB EXTRA INNINGS 2009 Early Renewal in 4 Payments 44.75

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)