5 More RTN Stations to Launch in Early 2009

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TheThinMan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2005
You can read the article at sitcomsonline.com/blog/

One of the 5 is in Tallahassee, where I live!

nah. They "sold" to the ceo of the company who has a different company (basically a shell company)

Their signal in Denver I used to get OTA has been MIA the last couple of months. I just read Equity filed with the FCC to go dark on that analog channel because of the financial costs to fix their transmitter. :(

I remember once Gary (Gas) asked the board if anyone near Denver had a FTA box that they could use for a day or so to get KDEV-LP back up

There are 2 in Georgia that aren't up yet. Seems like it's been a year since they said they were coming? One was in Columbus @ WRBL and the other was in Augusta @ WJBF, I haven't seen them yet....
Columbus would Booom...... for me.
Augusta would be occasional....
I hope both are on that list, I can always use more RTN....!

it would be sweet if galaxy 18 carried all the major networks. i believe g18 + OTA is a great replacement for pay service. however, a lot of people cannot receive OTA channels and that is where it would be great if g18 had all the major networks.

it's great considering you can get a receiver w/ an ATSC tuner.

it would be sweet if galaxy 18 carried all the major networks. i believe g18 + OTA is a great replacement for pay service. however, a lot of people cannot receive OTA channels and that is where it would be great if g18 had all the major networks.

it's great considering you can get a receiver w/ an ATSC tuner.

at one time they did. The nets that are on G16 C-Band use to be on G10 KU a while ago (couple years ago approx)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)