510 nbr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes, of course, it woukd be nice; but, it needs to be right before they send it out. I'd rather wait for a clean version than get a buggy one & mess up my otherwise stable box.

I am so pissed!!! Either Charlie is really stupid or he's a f'ing liar, you pick. I had just accepted the fact that the 510 was not going to get NBR and then he had to open his fat ass mouth and say it will be out in 30 days....

I for one do not liked being teased. This is not high school. Charlie need to tell us YES or NO for NBR, not yes then no then yes again. And when he said that it will be ready in 30 days I expect it by 30 days the same way he expects me to pay him every 30 days.

Well just got this email back from Dish. I really like the way it states "when/if".
Looks like we might get SCREWED again!!!! :mad: :no :confused:

"Dear Mr. Higgins,
Thank you for your e-mail. Name based recording has not yet been released to the DVR 510. There is not estimated time on when/if it will be released.

Kendra
Dish Network
Technical Support"

Note: The email I sent was sent to ceo@dishnetwork.com .

I wrote them a similar email a few weeks back and all they wrote back to me was something along the lines of "We are unable to discuss any updates to software via this type of communication. Please watch our upcoming chats for this information."

That figures...

Hey E* Answers would be nice!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts