510 SAT 110 P308 Problems Remain

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Frank Jr. said:
yup. we both worked our butts off. didn't have to help, but no way i could have just watched. 1000 ft. roll of rg6 23 bucks at contractors price, threw him 40 bucks at the end. i didn't ask for it dish did.
1000 FEET!!!!!!!! How big is your house?......
BTW I can't touch that price..1K feet costs me 40 bucks at a satellite supply house...
Ask for what?..What did Dish ask for?

dishcomm said:
BTW I can't touch that price..1K feet costs me 40 bucks at a satellite supply house...

I'm rather curious as well. 1000 feet is a LOT cable, no matter what price. And for the record, I pay $41/box of 1000'

No Fellas. I was curious and asked him how much his cost was on the rg6. He said it was about 23 bucks for a 1000' roll. It took about 400 feet at my house.

dishcomm said:
Purogamer took exception to what went on at my house. If you read my original post the advanced tech that I was talking to on the phone from Dish that night requested that he send someone out to my house and do what he did. I didn't ask for someone to come out. Originally I called this advanced tech from Dish to see if I could get p309 pushed through on my receivers somehow.

Last edited:
webbydude said:
I'm rather curious as well. 1000 feet is a LOT cable, no matter what price. And for the record, I pay $41/box of 1000'
Now that I think about it he may have ment to say that what he used cost him about 23 bucks. But I understood him to say about 23 bucks for the roll. Who knows.

Frank Jr. said:
Now that I think about it he may have ment to say that what he used cost him about 23 bucks. But I understood him to say about 23 bucks for the roll. Who knows.
$23 for 400 feet..? He's paying a hefty price fo rthat stuff.Must be a domestic mfg suh as Commscope or belden..those two brandsa are about a third more $$ than the stuff I use..AND it's the same stuff...3k mhz sweep tested 60%aluminum braid UL listed..That runs about $42 or so per 1k feet.....4.2 cents per foot..his cost ios about 6 cents per foot...So he used the more pricey stuff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts