510 SAT 110 P308 Problems Remain

Frank Jr. said:
yup. we both worked our butts off. didn't have to help, but no way i could have just watched. 1000 ft. roll of rg6 23 bucks at contractors price, threw him 40 bucks at the end. i didn't ask for it dish did.
1000 FEET!!!!!!!! How big is your house?......
BTW I can't touch that price..1K feet costs me 40 bucks at a satellite supply house...
Ask for what?..What did Dish ask for?

dishcomm said:
BTW I can't touch that price..1K feet costs me 40 bucks at a satellite supply house...

I'm rather curious as well. 1000 feet is a LOT cable, no matter what price. And for the record, I pay $41/box of 1000'

No Fellas. I was curious and asked him how much his cost was on the rg6. He said it was about 23 bucks for a 1000' roll. It took about 400 feet at my house.

dishcomm said:
Purogamer took exception to what went on at my house. If you read my original post the advanced tech that I was talking to on the phone from Dish that night requested that he send someone out to my house and do what he did. I didn't ask for someone to come out. Originally I called this advanced tech from Dish to see if I could get p309 pushed through on my receivers somehow.

Last edited:
webbydude said:
I'm rather curious as well. 1000 feet is a LOT cable, no matter what price. And for the record, I pay $41/box of 1000'
Now that I think about it he may have ment to say that what he used cost him about 23 bucks. But I understood him to say about 23 bucks for the roll. Who knows.

Frank Jr. said:
Now that I think about it he may have ment to say that what he used cost him about 23 bucks. But I understood him to say about 23 bucks for the roll. Who knows.
$23 for 400 feet..? He's paying a hefty price fo rthat stuff.Must be a domestic mfg suh as Commscope or belden..those two brandsa are about a third more $$ than the stuff I use..AND it's the same stuff...3k mhz sweep tested 60%aluminum braid UL listed..That runs about $42 or so per 1k feet.....4.2 cents per foot..his cost ios about 6 cents per foot...So he used the more pricey stuff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts