510 Strangeness

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Hello gang hope all is well... I have a quick question that maybe you guys can help me with... Today me and my wife were watching TBS (139) and about every 30 to 45 minutes the pic would freeze and just stay froze... It was not acting like the signal was so low it would freeze. I could switch channels and things were fine... All cables are tight, the signal is right at 100%, and it is not freezing on any other channels... Could it be an issue with the hard drive on my 510 or could it been on Dishes part? Kinda curious... CC

Dish has had problems with many of there channels, both HD and SD, freezing and droping audio. I wouldn't worry about it being anything wrong with your equipment.

I am having the same problems with my locals. I have a 522 & a 510 and they both have the same problem. I have done everything but cut down my tree, and that ain't happening. I am 99.9% sure I am clearing the tree. It has for 3 years and I keep it trimmed up. You can check my blog for more information. I think this is a dish problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)