522 Recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zexel

Original poster
Mar 6, 2004
I am using the 522 with one sat feed on tuner one until I get my superdish installed. It is in single mode. It will not record any timer events. I don`t know if it is trying to record on tuner two or what, anyone with an answer?
Thanks

zexel said:
I am using the 522 with one sat feed on tuner one until I get my superdish installed. It is in single mode. It will not record any timer events. I don`t know if it is trying to record on tuner two or what, anyone with an answer?
Thanks
322 & 522 are supposed to have both tuners connected to the dish from day 1 be thankful you can watch TV. :)

I had a 522 connected to only a single Sat feed for a few weeks and it just worked fine. Just don't expect PIP or multi-tuner/Recorder type functions to work. FYI - I don't believe that setting the 522 to Single MODE will do anything for you with only the one Sat input.

I'll assume that basic recording works for shows you're watching? If not you got bigger problems than timers. Anyway, check your DVR set-up preferences and see how you have them configured.Check the following: Select Menu>Preferences>Record Plus and set Activation=Enable and Preference=TV1. Can you set a timer now?

Black screen

I hadn`t tried to record except for timers. I did and it says it`s recording and there is a program in the recorded programs list but when you try to play it it is just a black screen, but you can hit the browse button and get the title.

try setting the record plus option to tuner 1. that might help you out. im not sure as the unit isnt really supposed to work at all with only 1 tuner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts