6/13/2012 2:17pm - Uplink Activity Report - 33 changes

Dish needs to restore conus TV Japan 9989 to the guide by removing the hidden flag, or even better give us NHK world HD as a PI channel. This the forth time in the last two years that dish has mistakenly flagged TVJ as hidden even though segments throughout the day are FREE TVJ.

r10fret said:
Dish needs to restore conus TV Japan 9989 to the guide by removing the hidden flag, or even better give us NHK world HD as a PI channel. This the forth time in the last two years that dish has mistakenly flagged TVJ as hidden even though segments throughout the day are FREE TVJ.

I subscribe to TVJ & now get both the SD & HD feeds. FYI, the guide no longer indicates "FREE TVJ" in front of the news program listings. Maybe there are no longer any free blocks that non-subscribers can watch, so that was why they deleted it from the non-subscribers guides.

By the way, the HD feed looks GREAT!!

I subscribe to TVJ & now get both the SD & HD feeds. FYI, the guide no longer indicates "FREE TVJ" in front of the news program listings. Maybe there are no longer any free blocks that non-subscribers can watch, so that was why they deleted it from the non-subscribers guides.

By the way, the HD feed looks GREAT!!

That's too bad if TVJapan did drop that. I watched every morning. There is a DIRT team member checking it out.