6/13/2012 2:17pm - Uplink Activity Report - 33 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish needs to restore conus TV Japan 9989 to the guide by removing the hidden flag, or even better give us NHK world HD as a PI channel. This the forth time in the last two years that dish has mistakenly flagged TVJ as hidden even though segments throughout the day are FREE TVJ.

r10fret said:
Dish needs to restore conus TV Japan 9989 to the guide by removing the hidden flag, or even better give us NHK world HD as a PI channel. This the forth time in the last two years that dish has mistakenly flagged TVJ as hidden even though segments throughout the day are FREE TVJ.

I subscribe to TVJ & now get both the SD & HD feeds. FYI, the guide no longer indicates "FREE TVJ" in front of the news program listings. Maybe there are no longer any free blocks that non-subscribers can watch, so that was why they deleted it from the non-subscribers guides.

By the way, the HD feed looks GREAT!!

I subscribe to TVJ & now get both the SD & HD feeds. FYI, the guide no longer indicates "FREE TVJ" in front of the news program listings. Maybe there are no longer any free blocks that non-subscribers can watch, so that was why they deleted it from the non-subscribers guides.

By the way, the HD feed looks GREAT!!

That's too bad if TVJapan did drop that. I watched every morning. There is a DIRT team member checking it out.