6/22/2010 9:45am - Uplink Activity Report - 33 changes

God I hate the trolls who want to start a flame war. Charlie is a billionaire a few million dollars he has to spend is like candy money for our working folks. He can easily afford what Disney wants. It's just him being a cheap skate as usual.

.50 (increase)x 14 million customers x 12 months = $84,000,000 a year..so a few pennies can make a HUGE difference

I am guessing that these channels are going to be missing for a while. I looked at the channel guide PDF downloads, and I noticed that they removed HD from those four channels.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/Channel-Lineup/StandardHDChannelGuide.pdf
I would take this with a grain of salt - by law they have to remove those channels from their official channel guides if they are not broadcasting them otherwise it would be considered false advertisement and would open Dish up to FURTHER legal issues.

If they remove the place holders off of the sats, that would be a much greater cause for concern. Otherwise, we have to play it by ear.

Since I have TurboHD, they are not giving me Disney in SD. They are giving me ESPN News in SD and Disney XD in SD, but not Disney, WTF!!!! Do they monitor my watching and see this is the second most watched channel in my house. Can't wait until my two years is up with Dish and TurboHD in September. I'd rather take OTA than this baloney I have had for two years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts