Status
Please reply by conversation.

prsat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 5, 2004
Puerto Rico
Hi guys:
Does anyone here knows where can I get a six footer c band antenna? I preffer from Florida because is cheaper to be sent to Puerto Rico. Any link please let me know. I made a google search but all that came was in 10, 12, 13 footers. It has to be mesh not solid. Thx:)

Last edited:
How about Lafayette Louisiana 70506? I saw this one go up for sale on another site, it's a for sale listing by an individual.

I don't kow the seller, have no vested interest, buyer beware, etc. ;-)

Login

"Got this from the wsi give away at 69.99.I also got the mover arm and lnb.With shipping it came to 235.93
Still not a bad deal.Just most likely never use it.I'm surounded by trees for the most part.( I got all excited and jumped on that deal)
System has never been open.I didn inspect the mover and lnb.Dish is in factory shipped box.
If someone local would like this,I'd let it go for 200.00 even.
I'm in Lafayette Louisiana 70506"

Thx to all.

Thx guys for the information. Mesh only for cosmetic purpose. It's going to be on the front of a restaurant and there's no place else to mount it.:)

Hi guys:
Does anyone here knows where can I get a six footer c band antenna? I preffer from Florida because is cheaper to be sent to Puerto Rico. Any link please let me know. I made a google search but all that came was in 10, 12, 13 footers. It has to be mesh not solid. Thx:)

I would try putting a wanted add on Ebay or Craigs list...

|I found 2 dishes that way... a 10 and a 6...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)