6 lnb solution?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

igator99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
I'm only losing locals which I get off the air but two HD channels on 119. Is there anyway two setup a two dish solution?

Yes!

I take it that you have line of site problems with the 119 sat.
You can use a round dish for 101 and a triple LNB just for 110/119.
These would obviously be located where you do have line of sight.
Connect the round dish to the 13v/18v inputs on a multiswitch. Connect two lines from the triple LNB dish to the 13v/22kHz and 18v/22kHz inputs on the switch.

Yes!

I take it that you have line of site problems with the 119 sat.
You can use a round dish for 101 and a triple LNB just for 110/119.
These would obviously be located where you do have line of sight.
Connect the round dish to the 13v/18v inputs on a multiswitch. Connect two lines from the triple LNB dish to the 13v/22kHz and 18v/22kHz inputs on the switch.
Searching his previous posts he has an H20 and a 5LNB dish.:)

Searching his previous posts he has an H20 and a 5LNB dish.:)

There are a couple of ways of doing this with 5LNB dishes.
You can set up two slimline dishes so that one of them receives 99 and 101, and the other 103/110/119, so long as you have a WB68 multiswitch. Connect two cables from one dish to the 99/101 inputs on the WB68, and two cables from the other dish to the 103/110/119 inputs on the WB68.

If you have an AT-9 dish, and it is one of those with regular coax F-connectors on the LNBs, then you can cross-connect another dish into the AT-9 LNB assembly. Here's a lengthy thread discussing this approach Combine AT9 Dish w/ Existing SatC Dish? Trees! - DBSTalk.Com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts