6 month HD offer expiring?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I saw a commercial on January 2 on DirecTV about the free HD package for six months so I would say they are extending it another 6 months.

Chris

CRendall said:
I saw a commercial on January 2 on DirecTV about the free HD package for six months so I would say they are extending it another 6 months.

Chris

The D* website shows 3 months. I'm glad I activated before the 31st.

I have been receiving my free 6 months of HD. I cancelled my hd via their website and reactivated the Hd again the other night and got a new 6 months free on my HD. :D

JerryVolunteer said:
I have been receiving my free 6 months of HD. I cancelled my hd via their website and reactivated the Hd again the other night and got a new 6 months free on my HD. :D

so was "the other night" in 2004 or 2005?

Barneypoo69 said:
Well, can we cancel/re-apply for HD for another 6 months free? I've had it free for 4 months now...has it been extended until July?

Barney
Yes you can. I did it at the end of December. My free HD is now through June.

Tonedeaf said:
Yes you can. I did it at the end of December. My free HD is now through June.

The whole point of his question is that he knows it worked in 2004, but is wondering if it still works in 2005.

I tried it about week ago and could not get it to take so I call D and told them I was thanking about dropping the HD pack and they ask why I said theres just nothing on and they gave me another 3 months for free .

Maybe they are only giving 3 free months now because there will be more HD channels by then that would make it worth subscribing to the HD package. Just an idea...

Chris

no to thread crap, but is anyone able to get Directv to give you the dish for HD. the oval one with 3 lnbs for free? I don't care for a reciever.

I was a customer well before HD was introduced and they don't seem to have any promo for a long time customer. I get shot down every time I ask.

herkulease said:
no to thread crap, but is anyone able to get Directv to give you the dish for HD. the oval one with 3 lnbs for free? I don't care for a reciever.

I was a customer well before HD was introduced and they don't seem to have any promo for a long time customer. I get shot down every time I ask.

If I were you I would call the Retention department Phone Number
800-600-8977 and tell them Dish will give you the equement for free and tell them you want a 3 lnb dish and ask them to give you credit for a HD receiver and go out and get the one you want .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts