6000u remote does not do anything on UHF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

telekol

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Anyone know why a 6000 remote will not do uhf (for use in the bedroom)? I have a 721 that works fine ( on differant channel) I see no way to turn on uhf or adjust..and yes the uhf antenna is connected.

thanks for any ideas

rc

What remote address are you using? Did you reprogram the remote to match the address on the 6000?

Just a suggestion.

remote on 6000u

the channel is set to 2, as i said the ir works fine so its not likely the remote, but you never know

Re: remote on 6000u

telekol said:
the channel is set to 2, as i said the ir works fine so its not likely the remote, but you never know
When you say channel are you talking about a channel on the TV or the remote code 2? There is a difference and I would suggest you look in the owners manual and go through the steps to program the remote and receiver to a different remote code to assure they both are the same. Just becuase the IR part works has nothing to do with the UHF remote code.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)