60's Gold technical issue

Michael P

Original poster
Nov 8, 2003
I have a quirky issue on my car's display when listening to 60's Gold. Instead of seeing the "60's Gold" logo I get the "Slam Radio" logo. This has been happening off and on going back to the days when the channel was "60's on 6". Lately it has been stuck on this incorrect logo for the entire time I'm listening.

Anyone else having this issue? Is there a department at Sirius where can report this issue?

My car is a 2017 Lincoln MKz.

Sorry for the late reply. I just checked 60 gold and all the display features appear to be working on my radio. Are you still having this problem?

Sorry for the late reply. I just checked 60 gold and all the display features appear to be working on my radio. Are you still having this problem?
This is an ongoing problem that started back when 60's was still "on 6". It started back when Slam Radio first went on the air and carried over with the move to ch 73. I get the 60's Gold logo, but it sometimes changes to Slam Radio. It must be a bug in my radio's software that doesn't go away after system updates.

I just checked again this morning. All is correct now. Hope it stays that way.

Reactions: TRG