61.5 Dish Going Away Soon?

Just my 2 cents worth - the Dish Techs just left after re-pointing my dish to 61.5 because some tree growth wouldn't let them get a signal on 129 any longer. They didn't seem to be concerned that 61.5 was going away.

Just my 2 cents worth - the Dish Techs just left after re-pointing my dish to 61.5 because some tree growth wouldn't let them get a signal on 129 any longer. They didn't seem to be concerned that 61.5 was going away.

I just had the same thing happen & to quote the tech "There will be a lot of unhappy HD customers if 61.5 goes away prior to the having a decent upgrade path"

61.5 is not going away, its not slated to go away an there has not been any legitimately verified news to that effect, this rumour has been going around the ranks of installers and low level management for years.

That's because it isn't..Not now anyway..If it does, so what....E* will offer upgrades to whomever needs them....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts