61.5 on the west coast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

knightkal

Original poster
Jun 22, 2006
Hello ppl just wondering if anyone has been able to pick up 61.5 on the west coast blaine wa with a 1k4 . I have a legal account on earc but i goto to the west coast alot .

Don't take your EA dish with you. Your receiver is perfectly compatible with WA, but you'll be outside the area for locals. Set up a mover to there (to be legal) and someone will set it up for you

I picked up 61.5 in the Astoria, OR area for many years, low angle 11 degrees, but it was operational most of the time. It was a seperate side dish.

As bobc469 says it's pretty low angle for the left coast. It's been most of a decade since I lived in Tacoma,WA. so had to Google map where it is located. We could hit it on top of Bates Tech College and were looking into getting Voom for the Broadcast Engineering dept. We never did but I did a site survey to see if it was possible. I think you would be better served doing a dish move to Blaine so they put the correct 1000.4 version dish in for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts