61.5 Working, But No Pic

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I live near Hartford, CT and when I turned on WTNH for Celtics-Lakers game, I get the message that the signal has been lost; however, when I go into the system setup, all three locations are highlighted green and working fine . . . what gives? BTW no I cannot do OTA because this affiliate is over the Avon mountain :( :( :(

I have been fighting through the same problem for the past half hour. I can't offer a solution, I've been doing hard and soft resets....
wait as i typed that I got a pic back. totally screwy

i know the storm is coming through but it is at least a half hour-forty five minutes away; i went outside and the sky is clear for the most part; this sucks! well back to the dark ages . . . . . . . . SD :( :( :( thanks for the update/help

I'm further east (Rhode Island), and totally clear too, but after the hard restart (unplugged, waited 30 seconds, then plugged back in) and a longer than usual wait, the HD came back. Maybe that could (if you haven't tried already) work for you...good luck.

dacapo, thanks so much . . . worked like a charm; now the bigger question . . . what happened??? just my curiosity hard at work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)