61.5 Working, But No Pic

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I live near Hartford, CT and when I turned on WTNH for Celtics-Lakers game, I get the message that the signal has been lost; however, when I go into the system setup, all three locations are highlighted green and working fine . . . what gives? BTW no I cannot do OTA because this affiliate is over the Avon mountain :( :( :(

I have been fighting through the same problem for the past half hour. I can't offer a solution, I've been doing hard and soft resets....
wait as i typed that I got a pic back. totally screwy

i know the storm is coming through but it is at least a half hour-forty five minutes away; i went outside and the sky is clear for the most part; this sucks! well back to the dark ages . . . . . . . . SD :( :( :( thanks for the update/help

I'm further east (Rhode Island), and totally clear too, but after the hard restart (unplugged, waited 30 seconds, then plugged back in) and a longer than usual wait, the HD came back. Maybe that could (if you haven't tried already) work for you...good luck.

dacapo, thanks so much . . . worked like a charm; now the bigger question . . . what happened??? just my curiosity hard at work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts