612 Requirements

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don't need to. He's mentioned it on more than one occasion. If you really need me to, I'll sort through and dig them up, but I doubt he'll deny it. Actually, I wasn't even making an accusation, I was making a statement of fact.

Just do a find all post but this user :eek::eek:

Don't need to. He's mentioned it on more than one occasion. If you really need me to, I'll sort through and dig them up, but I doubt he'll deny it. Actually, I wasn't even making an accusation, I was making a statement of fact.

I did? Wow... You're good! I thought I just made a lot of incredibly sarcastic statements which have little if any basis in reality to begin with. My mistake. You know me better than I do.

I think I'm just going to take credit for all programming outages going forward. It'll help narrow things down a bit. :cool:

Now if you're asking me if I'd turn off a customer for being retarded and demanding two 612's or they quit, yes I would. In a heartbeat. But whether I'm in a position to do so, whether I'm even an employee (which is a debate I just love watching,) whether I would waste my time in such a fashion, and whether anyone would be in a position to stop me...well that's just a WHOLE different set of questions that haven't been answered...

I could be wrong though. I bet Tyralak knows! If he's right though, I wield the "Power of Charlie"!!!

.......Now ....... You... will... KNEEEEEEEELLLL!

Screenshots176.jpg

Last edited:
I did? Wow... You're good! I thought I just made a lot of incredibly sarcastic statements which have little if any basis in reality to begin with. My mistake. You know me better than I do.

Fine. I'll sort through your posts and find the ones I'm talking about. Wouldn't surprise me if you were just blowing smoke, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts