612 Requirements

Don't need to. He's mentioned it on more than one occasion. If you really need me to, I'll sort through and dig them up, but I doubt he'll deny it. Actually, I wasn't even making an accusation, I was making a statement of fact.

Just do a find all post but this user :eek::eek:

Don't need to. He's mentioned it on more than one occasion. If you really need me to, I'll sort through and dig them up, but I doubt he'll deny it. Actually, I wasn't even making an accusation, I was making a statement of fact.

I did? Wow... You're good! I thought I just made a lot of incredibly sarcastic statements which have little if any basis in reality to begin with. My mistake. You know me better than I do.

I think I'm just going to take credit for all programming outages going forward. It'll help narrow things down a bit. :cool:

Now if you're asking me if I'd turn off a customer for being retarded and demanding two 612's or they quit, yes I would. In a heartbeat. But whether I'm in a position to do so, whether I'm even an employee (which is a debate I just love watching,) whether I would waste my time in such a fashion, and whether anyone would be in a position to stop me...well that's just a WHOLE different set of questions that haven't been answered...

I could be wrong though. I bet Tyralak knows! If he's right though, I wield the "Power of Charlie"!!!

.......Now ....... You... will... KNEEEEEEEELLLL!

Screenshots176.jpg

Last edited:
I did? Wow... You're good! I thought I just made a lot of incredibly sarcastic statements which have little if any basis in reality to begin with. My mistake. You know me better than I do.

Fine. I'll sort through your posts and find the ones I'm talking about. Wouldn't surprise me if you were just blowing smoke, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts