622/625 remote help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Left Field Fan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 28, 2005
I have set up my house for home distribution with my 622 and 625. I see the channels fine and everything. I have tried to use my tv2 remotes and the one for my 622 does not work. The tv2 remote for my 625 works both boxes at the same time. I have tried to reprogram both/either one of the boxes to use the tv2 remote from the 622. I just want to switch one, it doesn't matter which. The tv2 remote for the 622 is a 6.3 and for the 625 is a 6.0. I have used info on this site and E*'s site and can not get either box to take the 6.3. Thanks in advance for any help.:eek:

You need to change the remote address for TV 2 on one of the receivers. Both receivers are on the same remote "channel"

Check your manual on changing the remote address on the receiver and afterwards, one of the remotes.

Be sure to use the buttons on the front of the receiver to change the address so you don't inadverantly change both and end up in the same spot!

Good luck. If you can't find the manual let me know and I can probably dig up the right PDF file for you to read up!

See ya
Tony

Thanks for the info. For anyone else the answer was to go to one of the receivers with the tv 2 remote that did not work, press the menu button twice on the front of the actual receiver and press the sat button on the remote and then press the record button. Everything works great, now I have 3 feeds to choose from in my home distribution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts