BTN is waste of bandwidth

maxmoto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
NW Ohio
The BTN is a waste of bandwidth. I am a big ten fan but think this network is a waste. :down Get rid of this and give me more HD in it's place!!! :D

Big 10 HD comes this week... and give the network some time, once all the sports get going there will be much more content, Winter is when this network will really show its stuff... Mens and Womens Basketball, Wrestling, some Hockey, right now its just Football and some Soccer, but when there is more content this network will be full of programming.

Big 10 HD comes this week... and give the network some time, once all the sports get going there will be much more content, Winter is when this network will really show its stuff... Mens and Womens Basketball, Wrestling, some Hockey, right now its just Football and some Soccer, but when there is more content this network will be full of programming.

I agree with that. As a native Hoosier living in olklahoma, this channel is great for me!!!

The BTN is a waste of bandwidth. I am a big ten fan but think this network is a waste. :down Get rid of this and give me more HD in it's place!!! :D

Personally I don't care what you think. True Big10 fans don't make posts like this ... all I know is I watched the Iowa game in HD last week and I am pretty darn happy about it! Also have 18 games during basketball on the BTN .. enough said!

Oh Please! I realize that everyone has their favorite channels they want added to Dish Network......especially HD channels......but if you look at every channel currently on Dish Network(both HD and SD) I can easily list 20-30 channels that would better qualify as a "Waste of bandwidth" . I'm a big HD fan, and I want Dish to focus on HD programming, but if you are honest, alot of the current HD channels don't have overwhelming support(and viewership)with the majority of customers. I will never watch Food-HD, but I realize that some people love this channel and it gives Dish a more "Well-rounded" line-up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)