622 and external device

munciefan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2006
East Central Indiana
Okay, I did a quick search and can't find anything on this. I just noticed my 622 has enabled an external device (usb), for pictures and possibly recordings? is this correct?

For pictures yes, for hard drive... hold tight. Rumors are we might finally get it in December. Maybe. Fingers remain crossed.

It also works with the PocketDish.

Okay, I did a quick search and can't find anything on this. I just noticed my 622 has enabled an external device (usb), for pictures and possibly recordings? is this correct?
OK, I did super quick Search for "622 external disk" and found 9 threads !

Is it tricky for ppl to DO exactly search ? Or much easy to pretend and force others do that ? :rolleyes: I'm calling this "always busy boss' behavior". :D

I tried "622 and external device" and didn't find anything relevant, not to mention that I MENTIONED IT WAS A QUICK SEARCH!! I guess I am just an idiot with a PhD who builds my own computers, regularly troubleshoots wireless and wired internet connection problems, and installed my own home theater (including hanging my plasma, lcd, and in ceiling speakers).

I really love haters like yourself. Sorry to be such a bother and take up your precious time.

You know I have to agree. It takes about the same amout of time for people to bitch on here than just answer a simple question. I really gets old!

OK, I did super quick Search for "622 external disk" and found 9 threads !

Is it tricky for ppl to DO exactly search ? Or much easy to pretend and force others do that ? :rolleyes: I'm calling this "always busy boss' behavior". :D

I do not think that there was nothing wrong with his questions. The search tools can be confusing at times; and often bring up so much stuff that its hard to pinpoint the answer that people want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)