This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

622 and the OneForAll URC-9964

8bitbytes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NoVA
Anyone using this remote with their 622? I got mine today and the two codes for Dish/Echostar do not work for my 622. If anybody has a heads up, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Most universal remote codes work on DISH IR receivers only if the receiver is set to address #1 check your system info screen to see what address you have

Hmmm, I need to dig mine out again... I got it when I had Time Warner and their SA8300HD set-top but they had stupid-a** "A", "B", and "C" function buttons that were a pain to 'map' on a remote.

You can e-mail their support dept, tell them what remote you have, and what device you're trying to control and they can give you additional codes. Also, try RC Forums: One For All & Radio Shack Index for help too.

Most universal remote codes work on DISH IR receivers only if the receiver is set to address #1 check your system info screen to see what address you have

That's the first thing I checked. I'm going to try a few other addresses to see if that makes a difference.

I'm probably going to have to call OneForAll, they can download the right code over the phone.

Yeah, I had to email them for the codes for my Bravo D1, Clearplay, and the ViP but they aren't the quickest by email and I think they aren't available over the weekend. The support phone number is not an 800 but these days it hardly matters whether its toll free or not.