622 Audio synch still a problem...

cbagman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
I have read a few threads on those with audio synch problems. Mine seem to be getting more and more frequent. A hard reboot takes care of it for about 10 minutes and then it starts again. Has anyone figured out a fix to this or is it a 622problem all together?

I currently have the system set to Dolby 5.1 / PCM (Line setting) and have the 622connected to my rec'v via optical cable. I'm not experiencing the popping sound that others are but the audio synch in giving me a headache!

Should I call tech support or just pray for a software fix down the road? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I would not waste time with tech support. When I called about the same issue, they told me that receivers in their labs do same thing and therefore it is correct behavior. SURE AND I AM THE KING OF ENGLAND!!! It looks like the 263 software release fixed the problem. I have not tested that extensively, but on channels I checked there was no audio delay. I have heard that 263 release is only for 211/411 receivers, so not sure if 622 is affected. If you get that update, then you might not see that problem.

Thanks Suppa. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 263 release. If / when that release comes through, would I see that on the System Info screen? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)