622 Bugs

Mine cant seem to handle weak OTA signal...It freaks out and locks up. I have a rotator since my channels are in different directions.. so if i put the 622 on say fox 39 and I've been watching channel 5 (60 degree difference) when the antenna gets close to the signal, the 622 starts to pixelate and then locks up with no video on OTA OR satellite programing. All the graphics and audio work fine, but no picture. Its frozen about 4 times in the last hour.. It does have software 350, so i just set it up for an upgrade, we'll see if it gets any better.

For the last two months I've been struggling with 942 audio sync problems. I was hoping to hear that the 622 might fix them. Could you elaborate on your setup and what types of sync problems you are having?

Thanks,
sker6

Scott Greczkowski said:
so far the biggest bug for me has been sound going out of sync.

A few others have contacted me about problems going live from a buffer while its recording, but luckily that has not happened to me yet.

In addition I have been contacted by one lucky member who has 622's who wanted to warn folks that if you hook up two 622's they will not turn the 2nd 622 on unless they do an audit on your account there and then (And it does not matter if they did one last week or even yesterday, 2 622's = automatic account audit.

I noticed a new bug yesterday and maybe someone else can confirm. This has happened 2 times since yesterday. I put live TV on pause and went to do something else. I turned off only the Tv so I wouldn't leave a still image on. When I came back to finish watching the show and turned on the TV, the show would be playing and I couldn't rewind to where I left off. It would be on live TV. I can't give you the amount of time I was gone but I would estimate it to be 10-15 minutes. Has anyone else experienced this?

I doubt that's a bug. I suspect you ran out of buffer. My Comcast DVR does the same thing (it has roughly a 15 min buffer). You could still rewind some minutes back, right?

Nope. It wouldn't rewind past where I hit play. I never owened the 942 but this was never a problem with my 510 or 522.

Dishpointer said:
Nope. It wouldn't rewind past where I hit play. I never owened the 942 but this was never a problem with my 510 or 522.
Thats not happening with the 942 I just purchased. I think it has a 1 hour buffer, which the 622 should have too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts