622 Check Switch

kelton325 said:
I am having very similar check switch issues with my 622/Dish 1000 as those described here. First, Tech support thought it was a bad separator, but that only fixed it temporarily. After another call tonight, they are sending a tech.

Here is the link to the thread I started on the topic -> http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=67211

I've also been having the same check switch problems on my 622 and then it went out completely. Now the 625 is having the same problems leaving me with absolutely no feed whatsoever. The tech on the second call tonight thinks the LNB may be the problem since both the 622 and 625 is now out. Had to dust off the trusty rabbit ears so that I could at lealst have the networks on one tv.

I wonder if heat could be the problem like someone has mentioned here? It's been very hot in Dallas but I've not had these problems in the four years I've had Dish, at least not until I got the 622.

622 Check Switch Problems Fix

Try bypassing the grounding block with some barrel connectors and see if that helps. We replaced every single part including receiver with no luck until we bypassed the grounding block. Then we had to try several blocks until finding one that was acceptable. All of the blocks were supposed to be 2 ghz rated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)