622 Issue - Season Recording Schedule Disappears

Pakbackr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
With the onslaught of new fall shows coming out this week, I set up several of my favorites to record each week (new shows only)...I suppose like Tivo's "season pass". I have done this before and it has worked fine. However, mysteriously, all my CBS shows that I set up to record this way disappeared from the schedule. I go through the motions and set them up again, I get no conflict messages, and then poof, they are no longer there. The only way I could get Big Bang Theory to record last night was to do it for a single event while watching the show. I have no issues with the schedules on other channels or networks.

Very Strange - anyone else having an issue? I live in Raleigh and this is an issue with channel 05-00 HD and 05-01 OTA HD

With the onslaught of new fall shows coming out this week, I set up several of my favorites to record each week (new shows only)...I suppose like Tivo's "season pass". I have done this before and it has worked fine. However, mysteriously, all my CBS shows that I set up to record this way disappeared from the schedule. I go through the motions and set them up again, I get no conflict messages, and then poof, they are no longer there. The only way I could get Big Bang Theory to record last night was to do it for a single event while watching the show. I have no issues with the schedules on other channels or networks.

Very Strange - anyone else having an issue? I live in Raleigh and this is an issue with channel 05-00 HD and 05-01 OTA HD

I've found that using the "new" option returns very mixed results. Sometimes new episodes don't record and old episodes (even years old episodes) do. I'm not sure what info in the quide data actually triggers a "new" event. For me it works better to just set up "weekly" or "all" times and delete or skip what I don't want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts