622 keeps rebooting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I figured as much and backed up the media I wanted to keep.

The last few days it has been fine. I may have to start a bet board on when it's going to finally die. :)

give it a hard reset (unplug it for a few minutes). if its in a power strip, move plug to the wall. then, if it keeps doing it call dish to have it replaced.

i moved it to the wall. just don't want to leave it there. Dish is going to replace my STB. I would like to keep it on the UPS to protect it from lightning.

mchias1 said:
i moved it to the wall. just don't want to leave it there. Dish is going to replace my STB. I would like to keep it on the UPS to protect it from lightning.

Others may have different advice but I have been told by more than one dish tech that receivers should be plugged directly into wall, no power strip. Granted a UPS is not a power strip but...

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty 3 2.0) using SatelliteGuys

Well it's been almost two months since I had this problem and it's still working. No more random reboots. Go figure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)