622 L4.01 To Spool on Thursday! (Not sure WHICH thursday though)

Scott posted that around 100K receivers will get the update tomorrow. Someone estimated that's about 20% of the 622s out there.
Half a million 622 receivers out there ?? That sounds way too high.... especially if one were to guesstimate how many HD customers Dish has.

I had a message on mine that all DVR content was going to be deleted this morning, because of a corrupt hard drive. I had the wife hold down the power button and when it came up, everything was okay. But I don't think the update applied.

I had a message on mine that all DVR content was going to be deleted this morning, because of a corrupt hard drive. I had the wife hold down the power button and when it came up, everything was okay. But I don't think the update applied.

My wife just called me at work to saying the same thing. She hit cancel and proceeded to watch TV.

Anyone know what's up?

I just got word that if you got the hard drive error message that there was an issue with some On Damand content they downloaded to the units this morning which could be causing the issue.

No word however if this glitch has held up the release of the L4.01 software. I can't wait to get it.

I want the HD Mapdown.

So many times my wife is watching the SD channel instead of the HD channel. (I hate when she does that!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts