622 new software update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got 4.06 but not sure when. Just looked after reading this thread.

There is a flashing banner on the point dish screen now that say

"Signal Meter has been modified. Select Help for details"

It looks like on 129 standard definition TPs are now in the 50s with HD ones in the mid 30s. It is raining right now, so maybe slightly lower numbers, but the bar does go to 125 still.

The bottom 0 and 10 are in red, 25, 50, 75, 100 and 125 are in blue on the bar.

61.5 is reporting 40s for the 8PSK TPs, 70s &80s for the SD.

All my readings on 119 are in the 72 (non spot of course)

110 Upper 60s.

For anybody that has L4.06 and is having problems with their receiver losing the satellite signal "error 015", could you please post a screen shot of your check switch results? BTW, that picture is from the Tech Portal not my R00 and S00 numbers from my receiver.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Acquiring Satellite Signal.jpg
    Acquiring Satellite Signal.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 119
I got 406 last night. Sent my TP27 on 129 from 80 to 37.

I noticed a HDD at position "f' under the System info screen, never noticed it before.

Pixelation and signal loss on OTA channel with 100 SS seems to have ceased.

I got 27 on TP27 but this is on my 211. I'm waiting for L4.06 so I can compare it with my 211 SS readings. This is with a D1000.2. They also fixed the OTA issues I had with my 211, I've never had OTA problems with my 622.

I'm glad they concentrated in fixing problems and not adding too many features on this one. :up

I got 27 on TP27 but this is on my 211. I'm waiting for L4.06 so I can compare it with my 211 SS readings. This is with a D1000.2. They also fixed the OTA issues I had with my 211, I've never had OTA problems with my 622.

I'm glad they concentrated in fixing problems and not adding too many features on this one. :up

My one OTA channel that gave me issues is still plugging along nicely. Looks like a good job by Dish.

So are you having dropouts at "12"? I'm trying to figure out this new scale. 12 sounds terrible, but if it works then I guess it works...?

So are you having dropouts at "12"? I'm trying to figure out this new scale. 12 sounds terrible, but if it works then I guess it works...?

No, it held at 12, but shortly after that post it dropped below 10 and went out for about 5 minutes. It was barely raining so Im hoping it was just a very wet cloud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)