622 new software update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Losing OTA

Got the new update now I am losing one of my OTA channels in Pittsburgh, PA same problem I had with not with the past update but with the one before that on my 622. Then they brought out a update 2 or 3 weeks later and it fixed it. :( :( :(

I got L4.06, I guess yesterday and the ota signal fluxilation and pixeling seems to be almost gone! I did notice some today with the Nascar race, but it was only once or twice and could have been from ABC'S end! I will give this new update a better evaluation and report back! Also my signal strength was 100% on ota!

Still waiting for 406

405 was a mixed blessing for my 622. It did do the things it was supposed to do but it also had some unintended conciquences smile. I get very unstable reception with the ota antenna input even with very high signals. Also the problems with the fast reverse and forward a n nusiance. The most anoying problem however, is the jump back as much as 25 minutes when I hit the 10 second reverse. This is not only anoying it creates real problems when you suddenly find yourself 25 minutes behind instead of 10 seconds.

I hope the 406 upgrade will solve all these problems.

JC:confused:

Does anyone know if this 406 update will fix the HDMI issue some people are experiencing? Is anyone using HDMI here because no one seemed to mention it.

Does anyone know if this 406 update will fix the HDMI issue some people are experiencing? Is anyone using HDMI here because no one seemed to mention it.

I'm using HDMI on my Sony RPLCD tv and have not had a problem. This is actually the first dvr Ive had that did not have a hdmi hiccup every now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)