622 question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dlh1435

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
If I call to order the 622 do they bill my credit card or can they put it on my monthly bill?plus if I get hd do I need another dish.is hd at 110 and 119?

thanks

If I call to order the 622 do they bill my credit card or can they put it on my monthly bill?plus if I get hd do I need another dish.is hd at 110 and 119?

thanks

When we upgraded, they took our Credit Card but then billed the account. They never billed the Credit Card.

As for HD, it depends on where you are located as to what dish you will get. There is some programming on 110 and 119. However, there is a large amount of programming in HD on 129 or 61.5. Depending on where you are located, getting the 129 bird with one dish is possible (I live in MI and have a 1000.2 which gets 110, 119, and 129 with no problem).

Hope that helps,
Geoff

I wouldn't give them a credit card number. Pay with a check. And yes they do hook up another dish. I've had a bad experience with dish when it comes to upgrading to HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts