622 Reboots while acquiring signal.

Gordon

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
My 622 stated an infinite reboot. It gets to the " acquiring signal" when the green bar gets up a couple of sections it freezes then reboots. I disconnected the satellite feeds and I can now watch my recordings anyway. Any suggestions to clear this up?

My 622 stated an infinite reboot. It gets to the " acquiring signal" when the green bar gets up a couple of sections it freezes then reboots. I disconnected the satellite feeds and I can now watch my recordings anyway. Any suggestions to clear this up?

Try a hard reboot by pulling the AC plug and plugging it back in.

Yup, try resetting the receiver by unplugging it, and also try another outlet if possible.

Try connecting the sat cables again and running a check switch test (if it lets you) to see if there's any signal issues (menu-6-1-1-check switch-test). If you can't get it to stay on, please send me a PM with you phone number or account number and we'lll get you taken care of

Yup, try resetting the receiver by unplugging it, and also try another outlet if possible.

Try connecting the sat cables again and running a check switch test (if it lets you) to see if there's any signal issues (menu-6-1-1-check switch-test). If you can't get it to stay on, please send me a PM with you phone number or account number and we'lll get you taken care of

I unplugged it and then after the hard reboot it would run for awhile then reboot again, but each time it would stay on for awhile and do it again after about 10 minutes. Then after one of the reboots I turned off the receiver with the remote. This morning I "woke it up" and it's been running for over an hour now. Seems ok. Thanks for the responses.

I unplugged it and then after the hard reboot it would run for awhile then reboot again, but each time it would stay on for awhile and do it again after about 10 minutes. Then after one of the reboots I turned off the receiver with the remote. This morning I "woke it up" and it's been running for over an hour now. Seems ok. Thanks for the responses.

I'm glad to hear it's working. Please let me know if the problem arises again, or if you need anything

My 722 did this yesterday. I tried unplug/plug, but kept doing it. After leaving it all night it is working okay today. However missed L&O:SVU, Modern Family, Harry's Law and Up all night being recorded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts