622 Recording Everything

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gregjsmith

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Rio Rancho, NM
I have several programs set to record only new episodes. In the last week my 622 has started recording reruns and new episodes. This is happening across multiple channels.

If I look at the infor for the show, it clearly shows the date of the episode as being old. One example is Cops tonight. The 622 never had trouble figuring out the rerun from the new episode. Now it seems to be having trouble.

I have several programs set to record only new episodes. In the last week my 622 has started recording reruns and new episodes. This is happening across multiple channels.

If I look at the infor for the show, it clearly shows the date of the episode as being old. One example is Cops tonight. The 622 never had trouble figuring out the rerun from the new episode. Now it seems to be having trouble.

I noticed my passes were changed after L441. Just edit your timers/passes and re-set the frequency to "new episodes". If you need step-by-step details as to how to do that, let us know.

I am seeing this issue again on my 622 even on timers I have "reset" by setting to "new episodes" again. Resetting the timer seems to work for a week or so, but then it will eventually start recording all the shows again. Anyone else having this problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)