622 Recording issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NABRIL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Hello
VIp622 running in dual mode. When I rewind live tv and attempt to record, for some reason the recording begins about 10 or 15 seconds after I pressed the REC button. I recall in the past (runnning in single mode, I believe), the recording began immediately after pressing the button.

Is this a result of running dual mode? Or is something else happening?

thanks and happy NY
N

no. will try tonight.
Does it erase what I have?

Iwill search through threads for process.

Rewind to where you want to start recording. Pause. Then press record. Wait for the "REC" symbol to appear. Will start recording right there.

HELLO ALL
Happy NY

Tried both suggestions above: hard reset, and rewind, pause, rec.
Problem persists.
I will summarize: I rewind, hit pause, hit record, sent recording to TV2 (i am in dual mode), and once red light comes in, I release PAUSE. Regardless of whether I stay on that channel, or if I jump to another, the recording does not start at that pause point. It appears to start at the point where the REC was pressed. I tried it during a football game, that way I can use the game clock to measure. Sure enough, it happened as I described it.

Any other thoughts?
N

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts