622 selectively fails to work, mostly errors 31-12-45 or 31-11 45

judyintexas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
For a couple of months now, roughly since the start of football season, the 622 will not connect to the satellite on weekends. We have called service. We have had the technician out. He found absolutely noting wrong with the dish or the receiver, which was working at the time. I know the drill now so I run through the reset procedure, and sometimes it works or mostly it doesn't. By Sunday night the system is working again. The problem occurs rarely during the week. My husband watches the small tv in another room that is connected via a 322.

Any advice?

Thank you so much. I have sent the information. What is an LNBF? How will I receive a response to the message?

He'll probably reply via your Private Messages account. Look in the TOP upper right-hand corner of the web page ...................................................................................................................................................................................................^ up there

Click on "Notifications", and then "Inbox" and look for a message. It's a lot like any email account.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)