622 Ship Dates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

snook2448

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
The 622 will start being shipped to cust that are sch to rec install between the 18th and the 22nd as early as Friday Feb 10th if you are sch before the 18th you may not be getting the rec on time.. most rec will be shipped monday the 13th which will get them to you by the 16th or 17th which is right in time for your install.. make sure you have a 2nd dish or a 1000 code on the work order when the tech gets on site if not make him call to mod the work order to show this dish because without it then you will not get all service and trust me about 3/4th of the accounts. are missing the codes and the techs are not installing the dish some of them the tech will install anyway

reports show less then 50 622's went out today the bulk ship date will be monday all cust that ordered one with in the first week aval will get theres sent out on monday more then likly

Actually Goalie I do have to say the information that he is providing fits with what Scott and others have been saying in there posts. Being that Snook is a newer member I would normally agree with you about "How reliable are your sources?". But in this case It well falls into line with everything else that has been said.

I am still confused as to whether the installer is bringing the receiver or if I should be keeping an eye out for a UPS shipment. I have a 2/22 install.

I ordered my upgrade on the 9th and was told the 622 s/b shipped out in 7 to 10 days. However, the Dish installer is not coming until March 7th. So I'm guessing the he will be bringing the Dish 1000 with him.

Side question, I currently have a 522 (Dual rec, DVR) and a Dish 500. Can I hook up and activate the 622 to my current Dish and pick up SD satilite stations and start utilizating the 622 for my OTA?

ibskiing said:
I ordered my upgrade on the 9th and was told the 622 s/b shipped out in 7 to 10 days. However, the Dish installer is not coming until March 7th.

I ordered my upgrade on the 10th and was told that the installer will be bringing me my unit. After all i have read here i think that was a mistake. My Install is on the 10th of March.

lilexecutioner said:
I ordered my upgrade on the 10th and was told that the installer will be bringing me my unit. After all i have read here i think that was a mistake. My Install is on the 10th of March.

622 lease ordered Saturday 2/11. Installation scheduled for 3/5. They said the installer will be bringing it.

I let you guys know if I actually receive the receiver before the installer arrives. BTW, they have already charged my credit card, what about the rest of you?

I called on 2/13. CC charged, date set as 3/10. I called in on another issue today, and asked if that date would hold, and was told yes, and they are trying to move them UP if possible, and the receiver will ship direct to the house.

I already have all the dish and switch stuff, so as soon as it shows, I'm gonna hook it up and activate it :)

LER

last night i asked csr if my 622 was comming with the installer or ups? i was told with the installer, just got home and missed ups! CALLED UPS IM PICKING IT UP. Dose this mean i will get 1 from the installer too? that would be nice.

WOOHOO!!! Got home today and my 622 was on the doorstep. My install is for the 21st. I am going to call and see if I can get it done sooner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)