622HZ Homezone Web Remote Help!

alton987

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
Has anyone on the forum got a non-2wire router to access the Webremote for the 622HZ? I tryed almost everything but I can't get it to go. I opened up port 55080 with no effect.

Also does anybody know of any active forums for the 4 Homezone HD users out their?

Might require 2wire only

Don't know but you might have to have a 2wire modem. Have you tried calling ATT (2wire) tech support. My original SD box connected on its own but my two HD boxes had to be manually connected by 2wire support.

ATT has a $75 rebate on the modem for Homezone subscribers.

This is the best place to talk about Homezone. It would be nice to have our own spot as are service is different than regular Dish.

Has anyone on the forum got a non-2wire router to access the Webremote for the 622HZ? I tryed almost everything but I can't get it to go. I opened up port 55080 with no effect.

Also does anybody know of any active forums for the 4 Homezone HD users out their?

I know this thread is over a year old but I am very interesting in this information also. If anyone has this info, it would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Phil

Not going to Happen

I had HZ and had some friends inside AT&T. You will not get Web Remote working on a non 2 wire router.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts