This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

622's being Distributed?

ptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Palm Coast Florida
I have received several phone calls from retailers in my area since yesterday afternoon, all stating that the 622's have been shipped and that they are en-route to their stores as we speak. Those of you interested in purchasing 622's may want to go to Dish's locate a retailer page and start calling your local reps and reserve yours or call DISHSTORE

Here's the site

http://www.dishnetwork.com/locator/retailer/index.asp

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
I just talked to the Chicago Warehouse, no 622's yet.

I don't think this information is accurate.

it doesnt make sence as we still dont have an offical software version for the 622 but we do have 3 beta versions

Kind of strange that five retailers call within a 12 hour period and all state the same thing, I'll let you know if I do indeed get one. According to one rep, as early as tomorrow.

I just spoke with one of my contacts at Dish. I honestly do not expect a release of units for at least another two weeks.

Trust me this person should know.

I was just online earlier today.. and my Dish distributor.. Mid-State Distributing shows they have 6 on hand in Des Moines. Not sure how long just 6 will last.

I wonder (if true) that customer who are having them mailed direct from dish will see them soon.

According to engineering there have not been released yet.

I think it would be great if there were released. However the software is not ready yet.

So it would appear that I had the breaking news again Scott, and you guys thought I was full of S%^T. I know a few people also.

ptech said:
So it would appear that I had the breaking news again Scott, and you guys thought I was full of S%^T. I know a few people also.

No one ever said that you were full of sh*t! things just had to be verifyed you dont belive the amount of people that come in here that say.. I heard this.. A csr told me this... with out naming sources or giving definitive proof. were more than happy to have the information we just want to that what you bring forth to the public is accurate and creditable

They were waiting for the Retailer chat today to announce that they were going to start shipping them on Friday.

Again only about 8 units per distribution center on Friday.