DPH-42 w/ 2 Hopper 3's on two coax cables?

sierra_bret

Original poster
Oct 10, 2007
Sonora, Ca
I am working a new construction job that was not wired correctly in a custom home and here is my situation.
Only two coax cables were ran to the exterior of the house and the customer would like like 8 TV's (2 H3's & 6 Joeys) No problem.
This would require a D1000.2 and a DHP-42 and three cables from the D1000.2 but it is near impossible to pull additional cable due the fact this is a custom home and the customer does not want any exposed wire.
Here's my thoughts and question, since the 129 is no longer is use can this successful accomplished with just two cables?
Thank for the advice.

I am working a new construction job that was not wired correctly in a custom home and here is my situation.
Only two coax cables were ran to the exterior of the house and the customer would like like 8 TV's (2 H3's & 6 Joeys) No problem.
This would require a D1000.2 and a DHP-42 and three cables from the D1000.2 but it is near impossible to pull additional cable due the fact this is a custom home and the customer does not want any exposed wire.
Here's my thoughts and question, since the 129 is no longer is use can this successful accomplished with just two cables?
Thank for the advice.
And even if 129 still existed you would still be golden. You would simply place the 42 switch at the dish location. I have been set up that way for 7 years.