7 step on dsr 920

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Transponder

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
USA
I have been trying to get my dsr 920 converted to the 7 step process but this thing will not map in x4 at all . I have tryed using diffrent sats and also following the original 7 step procedure the channel count always stops at 800 and will never bring in the x4 map or the g5 map and yes i have let it sit for several hours and also tryed MR several times but still dont work. Would anyone have any new suggestions?

I followed the first four steps of seven and at one point, it did stop at 800 and set there for a while. Finally, it increased to 897 and stop increasing. At that time, I then went to options 644 and saved X4 and yes it was there. Exited and moved to X4 and everything was working. Have you checked X4 after it stopped loading channels? If you didn't, then maybe you should just try it. If you have checked and no go, then unplug receiver and start over. I have read that some people have had to repeat the process two or three times before it worked.

Last edited:
Bout to give up on this 920 it just will not map in x4 i have done several MR on it and tryed using GO/G9 and other sats to see if it will map it I also have just used channel 946 and the 1430.000 tuning but the receiver will only go to 800 channels and stop no matter how long I leave it .when I use the GO/G9 method it will only map to 714 channels I give up lol .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)