70" Flat Screen

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
I'm looking to replace my Hitachi 57"T500 Ultravision RPTV . I need something I can hang up instead of taking up so much room. I would like a 70" since my livingroom is 26 feet long and 16 feet wide I have the room for the 2 of us to view it.
I need some suggestions on a great thin HDTV & ;)I don't need a 3D set ...

Thanks Guys
Fl_Gulfer

Attachments

• hdtv 003.jpg
    hdtv 003.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 146
Only choice for a 70" flat screen is Sharp. Sam's club has a great price. Lots of 65" choices, and of course there is always FP.

S~

If the size is more important than the picture quality then go for the Sharp. I would say either bring down your size or go front projection (assuming you have full control over the lighting in the room). If you decide to bring down then size then you open up a whole new range of possibilities.

Your living room is the same exact size as mine. I was wanting to get a 72 inch tv but went for the 67 inch tv instead due to the LED lighting with 60,000 hour life. The tv is a good size for the room. I have a Samsung LED DLP (for over three years now) and never had any issues with it. Viewing angle is not the best on the sides though if you are up close to it.

Well here is the story, they loaded the TV into my pick-up and I couldn't get it out of the truck because it was too heavy for me and my wife. we are in the 60 years... I finally got someone in the hood to help me a day later and the dam thing wouldn't work. So we got it back in the truck and took it back and they didn't have another to replace it at this time. I was so P.O.d that I told them to refund my money and I will get it somewhere else. So here I sit waiting for another great deal on a 70" HDTV.

Thanks again guys.

Oh that sucks. Have you looked online at all. No tax and usually better deals. They will deliver it right to your door!

Sam's Club offers free delivery too. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

lakebum431 said:
Oh that sucks. Have you looked online at all. No tax and usually better deals. They will deliver it right to your door!

+1.
My delivery guy help me unpack and set it up and waited to make sure things were in working order before he left. He did get and deserve a good tip:)

Ah, but with Sam's you are paying 5-10% more than the "sales price" because you have to pay tax. Might as well ride that "discount" as long as it lasts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)