720p only at Verizon???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

myafternoontea

Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
I have been watching 1080i off air on my Panasoic 42".

Just have Fios TV installed today and got a HD receiver for it. But, flipping through all HD (800+) including ESPN, just 720p. The guy said there must be something I need to set on my TV.

HD receiver is feeding Panasonic on HDMI which I was able to see 1080i from DVD players.

Have to read the manual tonight. Can someone verify or tell me how to get 1080i?

Thanks.

i don't know the exact steps off hand, but if you go into the video settings, you can select if you have a 720p or 1080i tv. it will convert the signal to which ever you select.

I have been watching 1080i off air on my Panasoic 42".

Just have Fios TV installed today and got a HD receiver for it. But, flipping through all HD (800+) including ESPN, just 720p. The guy said there must be something I need to set on my TV.

HD receiver is feeding Panasonic on HDMI which I was able to see 1080i from DVD players.

Have to read the manual tonight. Can someone verify or tell me how to get 1080i?

Thanks.

Easy. Press Menu on the remote, select Settings then Video Settings then Video Format. You will want the bottom item 1080i 16:9.

Hope this makes your viewing experience better.

ESPN is only in 720p 60fps anyway. Supposed to be better for fast motion than 1080i 30fps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)