721 Guide - 1 show then No Information Available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrash

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Tulsa
Anyone else having problems with their guide not having show information past whatever is on right now?

Unplug your receiver for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. It'll reload the guide. It's happened on my 811, 522, 311 and now the 622 and 211.

jcrash said:
Anyone else having problems with their guide not having show information past whatever is on right now?

I have gotten that occasionally with my 721's. I usually have to do a reboot to get it to update.

If I just rebooted then I will have to wait for a bit for it to pull it off of 110.

However, the 721's have a "critical detection" circuit. The more important the guide is to you - the random generator might just generate the right number combination and NOT update the guide for another random amount of time.

Really!

My brother's aunt's uncle's wife's nephew told me this. He's a installer and knows what he's talking about! :D

Just kidding!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts