722 ota dvr problems

mruk69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Music City U.S.A
Ever since Monday, I am having problems with OTA channel not recording. I set Prison Break to record all new episodes on the OTA channel and it never recorded. It doesn't show it was skipped either. I set Bones to record tonight and the timer disappeared. I have now set it 5 times and about an hour later it is gone. Nothing in the schedule. What gives?

I have had this receiver for over a year now and have no problems operating it.

I called Dish and they had me reset the receiver and try it out for a couple of days.
Whats makes we think I am gonna have to call them back.

The reason I use OTA channel is because my daughter can still record one of her programmes and watch something else, while I am recording.

Thanks

Did they have you do a Hard reset (pull the plug for 30 secs.) That has been known to correct the problem. Did for me a long time ago.

Still same problem :mad: the replacement 722 does the same frigging thing. On Monday I went into the Guide and on the fox ota selected Sarah Conners and Prison break both to record. When I got back later in the evening I found that both never recorded.

I have a similar problem with my 722. The only thing that works for me is to use a daily or weekly timer to record OTA.

Ted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts